Vitis Solver Library provides a collection of matrix decomposition operations, linear solvers and eigenvalue solvers.
Currently this includes the following operations for dense matrix
- Matrix decomposition
- Cholesky decomposition for symmetric positive definite matrix
- LU decomposition without pivoting and with partial pivoting
- QR decomposition for general matrix
- SVD decomposition (single value decomposition) for symmetric matrix and non-symmetric matrix (Jacobi method)
- Linear solver
- Tridiagonal linear solver (Parallel cyclic reduction method)
- Linear solver for triangular matrix
- Linear solver for symmetric and non-symmetric matrix
- Matrix inverse for symmetric and non-symmetric matrix
- Eigenvalue solver
- Jacobi eigenvalue solver for symmetric matrix
- Vitis™ Unified Software Platform 2021.1
- CentOS/RHEL 7.4, 7.5 and Ubuntu 16.04.4 LTS, 18.04.1 LTS.
Licensed using the Apache 2.0 license:
Copyright 2019-2020 Xilinx, Inc.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the “License”); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software distributed under the License is distributed on an “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing permissions and limitations under the License.
Xilinx, the Xilinx logo, Artix, ISE, Kintex, Spartan, Virtex, Zynq, and other designated brands included herein are trademarks of Xilinx in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.